Terms and Conditions
All programmes are NZQA approved certificate programmes.
Programmes are available to eligible domestic New Zealand students only.
They are not available to International students, or outside of NZ.
Funding for programmes is provided by Tertiary Education Commission.
Eligibility criteria applies – contact us to find out more.
Fees Free options are available for the Police Preparation.
Open to NZ residents aged 18+. Excludes MSL Training employees and immediate family.
One entry per person. Multiple entries disqualify.
Draw on 7th July 2023 at 1pm. Winner chosen randomly.
Winners notified via text and email within 7 days. Must claim prize within 7 days.
Prize non-transferable, non-cash.
Participants agree to promotional use of name and entry.
Tampering or breaching T&Cs leads to disqualification.
MSL Training decisions final.
Prize draw governed by NZ law.
Contact MSL at 0800224438 for inquiries.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
1. Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide to us when signing up for our courses or referring a friend or family member. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant contact details.
2. Usage of Information: We use this information to process your enrolment, contact you about our courses, send important updates, and respond to your queries or requests. If you have referred a friend or family member, we use their information to reach out to them about our courses. We will not use your personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
3. Data Protection: We take your privacy seriously. Your personal information will be stored securely and will not be shared with third parties except as required by law or necessary to deliver our services to you.
4. Access and Correction: You have the right to access your personal information held by us and to request correction if it is incorrect.
5. Changes to these Terms: We may modify our terms and conditions at any time. If we do, we will post the changes on our website.
By providing your details, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal information, please [contact us].
In compliance with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 2020.